beginner gtk questions

after reading through docs etc here is what I came up with.
attached is a custom gtk widget for a knob.
can someone look over the code as far as the functionality or missing
required pieces, and things like that, and get back to me? reply to my
email, I am not on the list.  Would this kind of a widget be acceptable in
a general purpose GTK app or does it need a lot more work to make it
usable.

I also would like suggestions how to make the adjustment widget honor the
adjustment->lower values to start the knob with negative numbers... etc

thanks. :)

       timecop japan co jp | OA通信サビース株式会社 | NTT DoCoMo