Re: Thoughts about Kde, Gnome, and Staying Neutral (Was gtk-term widget?)

> That's more of a distribution problem.  I would imagine that the vast majority
> of Gtk USERS rely on the distros to get the dependencies right.  It's the
> hackers that stay on the bleeding edge (and, oddly enough, generate the least
> amount of traffic to my Help list).

Forgeting Solaris users and Sysadmins.  And, in fact all other UNIXs
besides linux.

PS.  I'm all for putting more into GTK.  But distribution should be easy
enough so a solaris user who wants to run a GTK app doesn't have to go
through the horror that is (or use to be before helix) a gnome install.

Kervin