Re: Minor menu nit

    xander> Yes. I posted about the same question some time ago. I suspect
    xander> they cannot be locked. I would be very interested in solutions
    xander> other than copying/pasting gtkitemfactory and changing some
    xander> params.

When I create menus manually, the global accelerators are locked.  I just have
to go through the itemfactory code and mine and see what difference causes
this to happen.

Doing menus manually is indeed messy.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab            Once you fully apprehend the vacuity of a
New Mexico State University       life without struggle, you are equipped
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL             with the basic means of salvation.
Las Cruces, NM  88003                            -- Tennessee Williams