Re: Minor menu nit

>     Havoc> Not on my computer. Test case?
>
> Hmm.  It works fine when I use the itemfactory, just not when I create the
> menus myself.  But when I create the menus using the itemfactory, I run into
> the problem of a menu item getting its global accelerator replaced by
> keystrokes that occur when that item has focus.
>
> Again the problem can be replicated by running the "itemfactory" example
> program, click once to pull down the "File" menu, type Ctrl+G and the global
> accelerator for the "New" menu item, which has the focus, changes to Ctrl+G.
> Handy for working out global accelerators on the fly, but should be lockable
> for applications.

Yes. I posted about the same question some time ago. I suspect they cannot
be locked. I would be very interested in solutions other than
copying/pasting gtkitemfactory and changing some params.

Manually creating menus is a real pain and very bad to maintain/update.
Perhaps a wrapper which runs through the whole container and modifies the
accelerator states??

greetings,
xander van wiggen