Re: Minor menu nit

    Havoc> Not on my computer. Test case?

Hmm.  It works fine when I use the itemfactory, just not when I create the
menus myself.  But when I create the menus using the itemfactory, I run into
the problem of a menu item getting its global accelerator replaced by
keystrokes that occur when that item has focus.

Again the problem can be replicated by running the "itemfactory" example
program, click once to pull down the "File" menu, type Ctrl+G and the global
accelerator for the "New" menu item, which has the focus, changes to Ctrl+G.
Handy for working out global accelerators on the fly, but should be lockable
for applications.

Setup: gtk 1.2.8/Solaris 5.[678]/gcc 2.95.1/X11R6 and Openwin
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab            Once you fully apprehend the vacuity of a
New Mexico State University       life without struggle, you are equipped
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL             with the basic means of salvation.
Las Cruces, NM  88003                            -- Tennessee Williams