Re: [gtk-list] Little Bo Peep has lost her Events under Solaris...

> Under Linux, the game works nicely, and recieves mouse click events,
> however, if you compile and run it under Solaris, no mouse events are
> recieved in the GDK drawing area (however the GTK menus still function
> properly).
>
> The source code is attached (as a tar.gz), and binaries can be found at
> http://members.xoom.com/F1reB1rd/painter14-Solaris and painter14-Linux.
Actually, while I am thinking about it (and while you have the source code
in front of you), there is another problem with it. It does not draw the
board initially (as I'm sure you have noticed). You actaully need to hit
"d" (on both platforms) before it bothers to draw the board, even though
the initialisation routine calls a redraw of the board.

help?

rik.