Re: [gtk-list] Re: Little Bo Peep has lost her Events under Solaris...

> > Under Linux, the game works nicely, and recieves mouse click events,
> > however, if you compile and run it under Solaris, no mouse events are
> > recieved in the GDK drawing area (however the GTK menus still function
> > properly).
> >
> > The source code is attached (as a tar.gz), and binaries can be found at
> > http://members.xoom.com/F1reB1rd/painter14-Solaris and painter14-Linux.
> Actually, while I am thinking about it (and while you have the source code
> in front of you), there is another problem with it. It does not draw the
Yes, ok.. I know my source code is being dumped becuase it makes the
message too big. Sometimes I am too stupid to spot these things.

The source code can now be found at
http://members.xoom.com/F1reB1rd/game.tar.gz

Thanks for your help

rik.