Re: [gtk-list] Re: CList updates

Owen Taylor wrote:

<snip>

> Thread support in GTK+ definitely works if you know a few
> simple rules. There are some fairly significant apps using
> it - gFTP and the Red Hat installer, to list a couple.
>
> The necessary rules should be covered in the section on
> threading in the GTK+ FAQ.

Thanks Owen,

I went back to my test code after you said it definitely does work and
started playing with it again. I've got this widget structure:

	GtkWindow
		GtkScrolledWindow
			GtkCList

The problem appears to be that I was adding the clist to the scrolled
window using gtk_container_add(). Once I changed this to use
gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport() it started working perfectly.

Thanks again.
Matt.

--
Matt Goodall             |  Isotek Electronics Ltd
email: mgg@isotek.co.uk  |  Claro House, Servia Road