RE: [gtk-list] Re: help with text window

Hi,

> The lines between the rows of a CList (which sounds like what
> you are talking about) are drawn in the color base[ACTIVE].

Whats the method for doing this within the program then? I currently use
this method....

**

style=gtk_style_new();

if (bow==0)
{
  style->base[GTK_STATE_NORMAL]=window->style->white;
  style->fg[GTK_STATE_NORMAL]=window->style->black;
}
else
{
  style->fg[GTK_STATE_NORMAL]=window->style->white;
  style->base[GTK_STATE_NORMAL]=window->style->black;
}

for ( indx=0 ; indx < points ; indx++ )
{
  p[0]=gp[indx].l;
  gtk_clist_insert( (GtkCList *) clist, indx, p);
  gtk_clist_set_row_style(GTK_CLIST(clist), indx, style);
}

***

Basically it sets the clist entries to black or white (bow). If black is
wanted, then bow==1. Then I have go through each entry I add to the list and
alter its style.

I get the same white stripes in the background when it is set to black - how
do you get round this?

Rich