About linking

Hello
I need some suggestions. I  am working on a program  which using
Object Store database.
CC compiler from sun has been used to compile the code.
Now I want to develop a front-end with GTK+.
But it seems that GTK+'s code doesn't fit with CC compiler.
Is it possible to link(statically or dynamically) my front-end compiled in g
cc or cc(sun)with  the Object Store's code compiled in CC?

 Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

----
ls
cdTakdir