Re: [gtk-list] Re: clist

> CLists can hold arbitrary numbers of items without coring, though
> they get a bit slow at around 5,000 - 10,000 items.
I just realized that. :P

> There is something else wrong with your code, though you haven't
> provided enough information for us to even guess what.
No problem seems that the creation of each row segfaults at 300...
I just use a char *Row[5] and malloc,fill,add to clist, delete and it
cores if I make Row a global it doesn't core but the data gets
corrupted... arrghgghghgh... Any idea on why that happens?

Sean Cody (aka NullStream)
umcodysw@cc.umanitoba.ca (SCHOOL)
null@fuzyscsi.dhs.org     (HOME)

"If God's my witness then God must be blind."
	Garbage - As Heaven Is Wide