[gtk-list] Re: Resizing questions

George Deprez writes:
 > I am not an expert, but couldn't you place them in a notebook
 > and  change the page when they are ready?

IMHO this doesn't seem to be a clean solution. I would need twice as
much memory to allocate the widgets and pass button state information
between the two arrays. I would also have to test if reorganizing has
finished, which I don't know how to realize.

BTW: The gtk_table example in the tutorial shows basically the same
problem. The grid is much smaller, however.

Regards,
	Marcus
--
	  Some operating systems are called `user friendly',
		  UNIX however is `expert friendly'.

	   Marcus Harnisch <mailto:marcus.harnisch@gmx.net>