32-bit coordinates

Hi.

I need widgets that can be bigger then whats possible with 16
bit values. I know about GtkLayout and it's not a solution in this
situation.

My question is if this have been "fixed" in the upcoming 1.4 version of
GTK?

If I know that it will work with 32 bit coordinates in GTK 1.4 then I can
ignore the problem (for now). I rather not work around something that will
be fixed in GTK 1.4, Specially since GTK 1.4 probably will be out before
my program.

/Dennis