including gettext libintl.a with Borland
- From: "Daniel Lee" <dlee verificationmedia com>
- To: <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: including gettext libintl.a with Borland
- Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 14:54:46 -0600
I am trying to change languages on the fly and need access to the
_nl_msg_cat_cntr variable in the libintl.a library. I am using Borlands C++
compiler and can not link against the libintl.a library.
1) Is there a libintl library compatible with Borland available -or-
2) What would be involved with recompiling all the source with Borland to
produce a new libintl library.
Has anyone done this with Borland before?
Daniel S. Lee
Biometric Verification, Inc.
] [Thread Prev