Re: Advanced gtk_file_selection widget

I did one for my app, about 2 years ago:

	http://cima.ng-london.org.uk/~john/giorgio/gtkfilesel2/

This one is backwards-compatible with the current filesel (binary as
well as source), but adds history, files-of-type, auto suffix mangling,
directory as well as filename completion, favorites, and some other
stuff. I've added some more since then (signals for client areas in the
widget, mainly), but I've not tried to make another 'release'.

I think most gtk apps try to fix up filesel a bit. It would be great if
the default selector were good enough to save everyone this work :/

John