Perl/Gtk CVS 19990922

Hi Lupus,

One little question.

$gtk_colorselectiondialog_ok_button->child()? throws error:

Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_object_arg_get(): argument "GtkContainer::child" is
not readable
Can't locate object method "child" via package "Gtk::Widget" at ...

The only difference that I can see between Gtk::ColorSelectionDialog and
for instance Gtk::FontSelectionDialog that can call ->child() is that

GtkColorSelectionDialog.xs binds

Gtk::Widget
ok_button(csdialog)
        Gtk::ColorSelectionDialog       csdialog
        CODE:
        RETVAL = csdialog->ok_button;
        OUTPUT:
        RETVAL

whereas GtkFontSelectionDialog.xs binds

Gtk::Widget_Up
ok_button(self)
        Gtk::FontSelectionDialog        self
        CODE:
        RETVAL = self->ok_button;
        OUTPUT:
        RETVAL

Is the 'Up' in the cast important?

BTW I am trying to set_text of the buttons' labels.

Regards, Dermot

PS I am getting 'Abort (core dumped)' on exit again. I have changed a load
of code so it may well be my fault but has anyone else noticed this?