Re: [gtk-list] Re: Cursors

> You may be forgetting that X operations are not synchronous.  Most
> likely you are seeing the cursor request being queued by the client
> but not delivered to the server.  If you want the change to occur
> immediately, do a gdk_flush() after you calling
> gdk_window_set_cursor().

Hi Frederico,

I tried this, but it didn't work either. Basically, right after I call
gdk_window_set_cursor() and gdk_flush(), I am showing a modal
dialog box. Maybe that's the reason why the cursor doesn't change
in the parent window.

I'll put this issue on the backburner while I work on other, more
important features in my software.

Thanks,
--Arthur