Re: How do you reduce the width of a combo box?

This is one area so far that I would have to say I don't like so much
about Gtk.  Its wonderful in so many areas but I don't like having to
delve into internal structures to do stuff like this...  It makes your
code so tightly tied to the internal implementation of the widget.  I
would rather see a clean interface that provides all the functionality
needed rather than partial functionality and the rest requires internal
delving.
<<
  Yeah, I guess the idea is that We the People will have to write that
clean interface as a set of wrapper libraries, in the fullness of  time.
;)

  Gtk's sorta like Linux, in that it is slowly evolving from a
partially-muscled skeleton to a single seamless creature...

  John