RE: [gtk-list] Re: How do you reduce the width of a combo box?

Hey! It's GNU! You can't expect "them" to write everything! Just add the interfaces, make a patch and send it to the maintainers (or just the gtk-list). GNU software is not something you're just using, it's something you can help develop.