running ssh-agent before gnome-session

I was just wondering if someone has a solution to my problem.
I am using Gnome at work, and I have a number of other unix accounts
that I need to access from there. For this I am using ssh.

There is a program called ssh-agent that lets you type your ssh key
passphrase and then informs ssh of it every time you connect. This saves
a lot of typing, since the passphrase is quite long.

The problem is that for this to work, gnome-session needs either to
inherit the environment variables set by the command "eval `ssh-agent`"
or to be run by ssh-agent with "ssh-agent gnome-session".

Does anyone have a clean solution to my problem?

regards,

	Martin

--
[ http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d95mback/ ] [ PGP: 0x453504F1 ] [ UIN: 4439498 ]
    Opinions expressed above are mine, and not those of my future employees.

PGP signature