Re: [gtk-list] Re: java language bindings for gtk+

I would imagine the advantage of having non-cross-platform bindings for
GTK+ and GNOME in Java would simply be having the option to use Java, for
those who prefer it over C++ or C, and to be able to write more
sophisticated things using more specific features of GNOME. With the new
egcs developments in a frontend to develop native code from Java sources,
this actually would be a pretty cool thing. Some people really like Java a
lot, as a language, but have never had as much use for the cross-platform
features of it.

Cody