Patch to remove the word wrap arrow

When I use the GTK text field I use it with word wrap enabled. This is
nice of course, but I have been frustrated with one thing - that
little wrap line icon. Today I finally decided to do something about
it. Attached is a patch which allows you to disable it with the
gtk_text_set_wrap_icon function. Call it with a false value, and the
arrow (only for word wrapping) will be removed. I also patched the
testgtk program to include this feature in the text demo.

The patch is against the latest GTK 1.2 CVS versions. I would love it
if this patch made the dist since this is one of the features I've
missed the most. The function name might be a bit deceiving though. I
wasn't sure what to name it. Perhaps gtk_text_set_use_wrap_icon would
be better name?

--
[ Below is a random fortune, which is unrelated to the above message. ]
spagmumps, n.:

Patch against GTK to allow disabling of word wrap icon.