Re: [gtk-list] itemfactory radiomenuitems?

Hi,

I'm having some similar problem using itemfactory and
radiomenuitems. In my case, if I have 2 menu items (A & B) ,
the first time I select B, I get an event for A and B. Subsequent
selects work OK ...
I've been stuck on this 'bug' now for quite a while (something
like 2 months) and I'm encouraged by the fact that you have
(somewhat similar) problems ..

Can anybody confirm that it is possible to get a properly working
menu of radioitems with itemfactory. I'm using Gtk--, but that
shouldn't really matter ...

Thanks
--> R

Marsel Osipov <virtuoso@jps.net> on 05/01/99 07:51:44 AM