Re: [gtk-list] [gtk-1.0.6] GtkToolbar: Two Beginner's questions

> 	1. How can I change one of the pixmap dynamically, e.g,
> 	   by clicking on one of the buttons in the toolbar ?
> 	   There seem to be functions to add a widget / button / etc.
> 	   but no function to remove one (is not a good idea, anyway)
> 	   or to update one (this would be worthwile, I think).
> 	   Perhaps there is another solution to this ?

Try playing arround with
gtk_container_remove(GTK_CONTAINER(button), GTK_WIDGET(old_pixmap));
gtk_container_add(GTK_CONTAINER(button), GTK_WIDGET(new_pixmap));

You can also try redirecting the pointer
GTK_PIXMAP(button_pixmap)->pixmap = new/old_pixmap; and then doing a
gtk_widget_queue_draw(button_pixmap) but I'm not sure if this will work,
because of the pixmap mask.

Good luck, and regards,
<ADRIAN>