Re: [gtk-list] gdk_input_{add,remove} ??

Quoting David J. Topper <topper@virginia.edu>:
> Hey folks,
>
> I'm trying to hook in data that will read from my MIDI device, without
> using pthreads and whatanot.  Someone mentioned:
>
> 	gdk_input_{add,remove}
>
> But I'm at a loss to find documentation on how to use it.

It's not documentation, but at least I've written some code using it
that you can have a look at.

http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d3august/xt/index.html

Look in main.c (It's pretty big, so I won't include it here.)

/August.
--
Wrong on most accounts.  const Foo *foo; and Foo const *foo; mean the same: foo
being a pointer to const Foo.  const Foo const *foo; would mean the same but is