Re: [gtk-list] gdk_input_{add,remove} ??

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999, David J. Topper wrote:

> I'm trying to hook in data that will read from my MIDI device, without
> using pthreads and whatanot.  Someone mentioned:
>
> 	gdk_input_{add,remove}
>
> But I'm at a loss to find documentation on how to use it.

There is some very limited documentation on it in the GTK+ tutorial, both
on the gtk.org website and in the docs directory of the GTK+ distribution.
Specifically, take a look at section 17.2 of the GTK+ 1.2 tutorial or
section 19.2 of the GTK+ 1.0 tutorial.

==| Noonian Soong |======| noonian@dal.net |=========| Noonian on DALnet |==
==|    If you're not part of the solution, be a part of the problem!     |==