Re: [gtk-list] Text box with horizontal scrollbar

if you know, tell me please if there will be major changes in the text
widget api (the function names or parameters) or in its structure (i am
using somewhere things like text->text.ch, or text->editable.current_pos)
because i need some speed.

Victor STANESCU-network administrator
The  Numerical  Methods  Laboratory,
Politehnica  University of Bucharest