Re: [gtk-list] Text box with horizontal scrollbar

I'm not really the person to be talking to about this, since I'm not
actually working on it, but I'll answer AFAIK. The API should be a drop-in
replacement for the current text widget - all the same function calls
should work about the same, and have the same parameters. *However*, I'm
almost positive the internals of the widget will have changed
dramatically, since it's the current text widget's internal design that is
causing the problems. I'd recommend not accessing the internals of the
text widget anyways, even if a rewrite weren't in progress, since I've
seen the internals change from version to version. And it's not very good
OOP:-)

--
Evan Lawrence