Re: [gtk-list] Text box with horizontal scrollbar

Horizontal scrolling is not, as of yet, supported in the GTK text widget.
I would agree that this makes the linewrap option slightly braindead.
IIRC, the text widget is in the process of being rewritten - the new
widget should fix most if not all of the problems with the current text
widget.