[gtk-list] Question about Curve Widgets

Hi,

in my app I use a curve widget, but I seem to be unable
to initialize it correctly. I would like it to display a certain
spline curve as default when starting up the app. So I try
to initialize it using gtk_curve_set_vector, but this function
automatically switches the curve to "free form" style. If I try a
gtk_curve_set_curve_type afterwards, the widget displays
rubbish. Now, my questions are:

Has anyone of you succeeded in initializing a curve widget
to a spline curve? How did you do it? Is it possible to define
the exact number and location of the handling points for the
spline curve at startup?

Any help would be really appreciated!

TIA

Christian Glodt