Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk-text(activate) only 1 enter key!!!

Hey there,

I'm having some trouble with this method and was wondering if you could
answer a few questions:

	void key_press_callback(GtkWidget *widget, GdkEventKey *event, gpointer
data)

I thought callbacks were of the type:

	void callback(GtkWidget *widget, gpointer data)

I don't see how you manage to stick the *event pointer in there.

Similarly, in the callback:

oid key_press_callback(GtkWidget *widget, GdkEventKey *event, gpointer
data)
{
  if (event->keyval == GDK_KP_ENTER) {
    gchar *entry_data;

    entry_data = gtk_entry_get_text (GTK_ENTRY(entry));
  }
}

you're referencing entry, instead of "data".

Do you see where my confusion is?  I'm not having any luck connecting my
object to the keypad entry at all.

Thanks,

Dave Topper
--
Technical Director, Virginia Center for Computer Music
Programmer / Analyst, Dean's Office (School of A&S)