GDK Key & CList question

Hi,

1)
I got a app with a clist,ctree,text,buttons. I can attach GDK_Ins to the
button "Add"'s function, but I can't attach GDK_Del to the button
"Removes" function... (I'm using GDK_F12 now ...ugly :)

2) In the clist I got several plain text entries. Can I disable one of the
entries so it will be shaded like a disabled widget ? (I don't want the
user to be able to select the specific row).

I guess the clist supports widgets in cells too, then I could add an entry
widget and set disabled to true.
Any suggestions ?

/PerraW