Two questions about trees:

Firstly, can I remove a TreeItem from a tree _without_ dereferencing
it?  Or, basically what I'm asking, how can I move an item from position
1 in the tree to position 3?  It seems I'd want to remove the item, and
insert it again at the next point.  Secondly, with DnD, I'm having
problems.  It seems that second level (and by this I mean:

+ Category
|-entry
|-entry
+ Category2
|-entry

where the 'entry' bits would be second level) tree items have trouble
receiving data.  I'm setting the 'entry' tree items up the exact same
way as the Category ones, except while the entry ones can be dragged
onto other things ok, they can't be dropped on.  In fact, if I check for
drag_motion signals, I do get them in Category and not in entry.  I'm
beginning to think this is a GTK bug -- if noone knows of a workaround
I'll root it out.

Thanks,
Jim