Re: [gtk-list] Re: Perl/Gtk - Limits of the bindings?

On Mon, Jul 05, 1999 at 01:47:06AM +0000, Dermot Musgrove wrote:

> > Ok, added parse_uline.
> I hate to whinge and I bet that you have done it anyway, but it was
> actually gtk_label_set_pattern that I was looking for.

I didn't add set_pattern because it was already included:-) (tough not
enabled because of a typo).

> > I'm building the debian potato packages with the updates right now...
> Sorry to be stupid but where should I look for these latest versions?

You can find the bleeding edge version in the gnome cvs server
in the gnome-perl module (instructions on www.gnome.org).
The debian packages are useful if you have a Debian system: anyway
you can find them starting from www.debian.org (and mirrors).

lupus

lupus@debian.org                                     debian/rules