- From: Alexander Kotelnikov <sacha AK2614 spb edu>
- To: GTK mailing list <gtk-list redhat com>
- Subject: foreground processes
- Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 18:26:26 +0300 (MSK)
Hello, I have a proflem :(
* I have drawing area, that should be changed by iteration process very
frequent (as fast, as it possible) IF toggle button is pressed (or after
button was pressed)
* And I need to stop these changing whenever I want by pressing (toggle or
non-toggle) button one more time.
* But my process catches all of my CPU, and I can't stop.
In my case I have a large bitmap -- array of chars and iteration
process, that changes it. After each change I need my DrawingArea to be
redraw (drawingarea is just an interface to bitmap). And I need this
process to be stoped when I want.
Thanks in advance,
] [Thread Prev