Solaris Help

I am looking for any helpful information about installing gtk on Solaris
(2.7).  Yesterday I downloaded gtk+1.1.13, and compiled it.  I received a
*TON* of warning messages mostly to the effect of mis-referenced pointers,
etc.  However, gtk did build, and  I installed it.  Next, I compiled
gbuffy which yielded no errors, but it seg faults and dumps core whenever
I try to run it. I think that the problem is with my installation of gtk.
If someone can give a pointer to Solaris pkgs of gtk, that would be great.
Otherwise, I'd like to know if anyone has successfully compiled/installed
gtk for Solaris, and if so, what requirements there where. Thanks in
advance.

  Eric

--
Eric Luhrs, NBCS, Rutgers University, Hill Center.
MAIL: eluhrs@nbcs.rutgers.edu  VOICE: 732.445.2464