Re: [gtk-list] A small mistake in the documentation

Just wondering for my own curiosity.  How many people would be interested if a
book was written on GTK.  Like the tutorial, but a published book with more
examples and longer explanations.  Who would be open in buying such a thing?
It wouldn't be an advanced book but a beginners to average user book.
I know O'Reilly is publishing a book on Programming with Qt this January.  I'm
thinking of writting such a thing for GTK.  (O'Reilly are the people who make
the animal books).
Who would be interested?
        bradley