Re: [gtk-list] gtk thinking it's older than it is?

On Fri, 1 Jan 1999, Damo wrote:

> but should i have to do that? and if not, what have i done wrong?

This is just a general library question, nothing in particular to do with
Gtk. So debian-user or a similar list for your distribution or vendor is
probably a better place to ask (you'll get more responses).

I'd say: don't bother deleting anything manually, just let the new install
overwrite the last one; and be sure to run ldconfig after you install
(though usually make install does this for you, I don't know why yours
is going wrong).

Havoc