Introspection not completely implemented

I have noticed that many of the GTK+ widgets are incompletely
implemented - the introspection information is largely absent.  That
is, the argument definitions (name, type, R/W access) are not being
set in the _class_init() functions, and the _get_arg and _set_arg
functions have not been implemented.  I cannot think of a good design
reason why these are not done, so I'll assume that they just haven't
been tackled yet.  I am working on a project that wants complete
introspection information available for all widgets, so ...

Is anybody working on this?  If not, what must I do to ensure that if
I write 1000 lines of introspection code it will be integrated into
the overall GTK+ release?  I am willing to do this, I just need to
know how to submit it when it is done.

Andrew Thomas