Re: [gtk-list] Thread support in gtk 1.1.x

There is some documentation in the Changes-1.2.txt file (in the
documentation directory and on the gtk web site).  Make sure you are
using current versions of glib/gtk, 1.1.15 or later.

The thread support is still experimental.  It works for me, but I
havn't really pushed hard on it yet.

-- Buck