Re: [gtk-list] Difficulty using theme engines

Greetings...

I just want to thank everyone who replied to this post. None of you were right.
:)

But your answers were good tries, and I appreciate the effort. As it happens,
I've tracked the problem to another package entirely (gettext, if your
interested), which effectively removes it from the domain of this list, so
nobody else need reply.

Thanks again,

-M. D. Krauss