Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk-- versus GTK+

I consider myself a power C++ programmer and the project I'm working on
uses C++ features intensely. However, the gtk interface that it uses is
not that involved and makes no use of inheritance or template. A preview
here a button there...

Am I correct in assuming that in the first paragraph you're refering to
our inability to use member functions as callbacks (because the first
argument is always this)? If you are, then not only is it not safe, but
will actually not work with a 100% certainty (unless it the callback uses
no data whatsoever). And yes, I do have a 100 little static callbacks.

IF you're refering to something else, please explain more!

Thanks

Pavel