Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk-- versus GTK+

Hi,

I know that (again) I should read the manual first, but before I do
can anyone explain (I'm not asking for more than a three-liner) why
gtk-- is needed if I can use all the gtk+ functions successfully in
a C++ environment. Why isn't extern "C" {...} wrapping enough?

Pavel

PS: I complained above about g++ making warnings about converting ints to
GtkAttachOptions so I can see a very small reason for a wrapping, but does
that justify a whole package?..