Re: [gtk-list] BUILD: gtk-- build problems

Erik Walthinsen <omega@cse.ogi.edu> writes:

> Another problem is in docgen/man/Makefile.am, where it lists bak/ in
> EXTRA_DIST, but there's no such directory.  Also,
> examples/translated_from_gtk/Makefile.am lists several directories that
> don't exist, specifically buttons/, clist/, and rulers/.  And
> examples/Makefile.am lists testgtk--/, but that directory is rather bare,
> and thus there is no distdir target.

Could you tell me where you got your Gtk-- source tree from ? The
translated_from_gtk/ and testgtk--/ dirs shouldn't be empty.

As for the other problems, you'll have to wait a little since Tero is
out of reach for the week. I'll forward your email to the Gtk--
mailing list.

> I can go fix the Makefile.am problems myself, and possibly the issue with
> the autogenerated headers

Patches are welcome, as usual :-).

--
					Guillaume.