Re: Win32 Support

> As far as I know its a fairly active project.  I've used it succesfully
> in a few of my apps and am overall quite happy with the work.

The project has been a bit quiet during the last month or so (the
latest snapshots available are from the end of February) while I have
been between machines at home, but now that my new box is up and
running I've begun to catch up on the changes in GTk+ that have
happened. I am also trying to add support for building with cygwin
(egcs1.1.2, with the -mno-cygwin flag not to depend on the cygwin dll
in the generated code). No timetable promises, of course.

> They are doing a great job IMHO.  Keep up the good work!

Thanks.

--tml