Bug or Changes in the entry widget?

Hi,

I've upgraded my gtk version form 2.0 to 2.1 (those RPM upgrades that came
with the lates gnome), but now suddenly my program acts really wierd...

I have 2 functions connected to a GtkEntry:
 func1 connected to "activate"
 func2 conencted_after to "key_press_event"

And this has changed: if I now press a ' ' on my keybord, it triggers:
`key_press' and `activate', while an '\n' triggers `activate' `key_press'
`activate'

I didn't change ANYthing about my code, recompiling didn't help it either

Did you guys change anything, or is this just a buggy release or so ?

Help much appriciated,

  Gert

   ~     Gert, Gs2, The Blue Mage - whatever you prefer
  'v'    E-Mail   : Gs2@dds.nl
 // \\   Computer : nowmoo.demon.nl
/(   )\  Project  : gMOO, a MOO (and MUD) client for the unises
 ^`~'^   HomePage : http://www.nowmoo.demon.nl