Re: [gtk-list] Re: No text on buttons and in menu on HP-UX

Norbert Bladt wrote:

> Martin Egloff wrote:
> >
> > Under HP-UX 10.10/20 I compiled version 1.2.1 of GTK+ against X11R5.
> > Compile and install went really well.
[...]
> > Can anybody help me a little? What do I wrong?
> Ich bin zwar noch ein Anfaenger - mit Gtk, nicht X und Unix - aber
> ich versuche trotzdem, zu helfen.
Sorry for sending the first reply to the list. It was intended for
Martin directly. That's why it was in german.

I simply explained that I have the standard X11R5 as it came
with Solaris 2.5.1 installed as well as X11R6.3 in parallel.
This should work for HP-UX as well and a pre-compiled
version of X11R6.3 should be available on the net.
Etc.

Norbert.

--
Norbert Bladt		 Payphone Management System Software Development
ascom Autelca AG