Re: [gtk-list] Re: ANNOUNCE: GTK+ 1.0.6 Released

On Mon, Sep 21, 1998 at 12:12:09PM -0700, Ben Gertzfield wrote:

>     Shawn> GTK+ 1.0.6 is now available at
>     Shawn> ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v1.0/.  This is a maintaince
>     Shawn> release of the stable version, and so all of the changes
>     Shawn> are bug fixes.
>
> GTK+ 1.0.6 includes the files:
>
> docs/gtk.info
> docs/glib.info
> docs/gdk.info
>
> which are all 0-byte files. (?!) This causes 'make' in the docs/
> directory to think the info target has already been built, so it does
> not build the info files any more.
>
> The 'clean' target in docs/Makefile should remove these files, but it
> doesn't, so I have to rm them by hand in my Debian package building
> scripts to force make in docs/ to build the info files now.
>
> Ben

Owen noticed this earlier, so we will probably put out a 1.0.7
sometime very soon.

This time I know we will get it right because I'll send it to
you for testing.  Go Debian!  ;-)

--
Shawn T. Amundson
amundson@gimp.org               http://www.gimp.org/~amundson

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking