Re: [gtk-list] Gtk-perl 2.04 & 3.0

On Mon, Sep 14, 1998 at 04:19:27PM -0700, Scott Olsen wrote:
> I am having trouble installing both versions of the bindings on my
> system. I have:
>
> gtk+ 1.1.1
> glib 1.1.2
>
> Gtk perl 2.04 and 3.0
[...]
> Then when I make test I recieve all these parse errors.

Are you sure you don't have mixed gtk+ header files from old
versions?
What are the errors you get? Version 0.3 should compile
with both the old and the new version using:

perl Makefile.PL
make

To enable --with-gdkimlib and --with-gnome stuff you need a
patched version.

lupus

--
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
    - _The UNIX Programmer's Manual_, Second Edition, June, 1972.