ANNOUNCE: Word Inspector 0.1

  I'd like to announce the birth of my new application.  It's named Word
Inspector, and weighs 0.1 versions.

  Word Inspector is a graphical front-end to the "dict" program. The dict
program allows you to search through one or more dictionary-like reference
books for a word, then displays its definition. Word Inspector expands that
by allowing you to enter words to look up more easily, easily look up words
that appear in the definition for another word, and automatically look up a
word in the X Windows selection.  You can download and install your own
dictionaries, or use them over the Internet.

  It uses Gtk+ for its user interface, and was built with the Glade
interface builder.  It is not currently Gnome-aware, but is still a very
useful addition to your Gnome desktop.  Full Gnome support is intended for
the next release.  Word Inspector is licensed under the GPL.

  The homepage for Word Inspector (which includes the download, installation
instructions, and a screenshot) is at:

    http://www.tir.com/~sgifford/wordinspect/

.  Please let me know if you have any problems, or if you get it working
succesfully.  Comments are, of course, appreciated.

  Thanks,

-------Scott.